Thursday, January 31, 2013

Happy birthday, Mary "The Champ" Schwing!

"I have learned to walk: ever since, I let myself run." 
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Above: Its not everyday you have an athlete turn 61 years old! Its not everyday you have the 60+ Master's Champion crush workouts in your gym... Oh wait! That actually does happen everyday! Thanks for always inspiring me, Mary Schwing! Your big heart and infectious smile motivates me day in and day out. Happy birthday, Mary! Hope you had an extra special one!
Today's WOD:
Day 30 of the 90-day Paleo Challenge!
35 days till the 2013 CrossFit Games Open - REGISTER NOW!
A. Three sets, not for time, of:
Chest to Bar Pull-ups x 10-12 reps
Double-Unders x 30-40 reps
L-sit Hold x 30-45 seconds (accumulate)

B. Five sets of:
Front Squat + Jerk
Rest as needed

C. Three sets of:
Ring Dips x Max Reps
Rest 30 seconds
GHD Sit-Ups x 15-20 reps
Rest 30 seconds

Yesterday's WOD Board:
Will be posted soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment