"If we all did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves."
-Thomas Alva Edison
9-7-5 rep rounds for time:
Snatch (135/95 lbs.)
You don't want to miss this! This Sunday, 10am at CrossFit Ewa Beach!
The stage is set, the Team WOD for the Showdown on Sunday has been announced!
- Each Team will have to separate into 2 Groups: Group A & Group B – each consisting of one male & one female.
- Group A will start at the first station (HSPU), while Group B will have to wait until Group A is finished with the first station.
- Group B can only move to the next station once Group A has completed the minimum amount of reps required for that station.
- Each Group will have to complete half of the total amount of reps required for each station. (Group A will not be able to move to second station until they have completed 15 HSPU).
- Per each Group, only one member can do the movement at one time. If the female in Group A is working, the male will have to wait until she is finished with her movement before he can go.
- Within a Group, there is no requirement that the male or female must complete a certain number of reps as long as the Group as a whole complete the total amount of reps required. (The male or female can complete the entire 15 reps of HSPU if they wish).
- When both Group A & Group B complete the top of the Ladder (200 Thrusters), the members of Group A & Group B must switch before they can go back down the Ladder. (After completing the Thrusters, Group A will wait for Group B to finish the Thruster station to initiate the partner switch).
- The same rules apply going back down the ladder. At each station, Group A must complete half of the total reps required for the Team before they can move to the next station. Group B cannot proceed to the next station until Group A has completed that station.
60 Power Cleans (155/105 lbs.)
90 Toes to Bar
120 Bar Facing Burpees
200 Thrusters (45/35 lbs.)
THE PARTNER SWITCH
THE PARTNER SWITCH
120 Overhead Squats (95/65 lbs.)
90 Deadlifts (225/155 lbs.)
30 Snatches (135/95 lbs.)
Yesterday's WOD Board: