Saturday, May 12, 2012

“No matter how much you plan, it is tenacity, unyielding desire to succeed, and the ability to cope with change that will eventually prevail.”
-Perry Payne


Today's WOD:
AMRAP in 30 minutes, of:
400m Run
30 Regional Style Box Jumps (24/20")
30 Wall Balls (20/14 to 10')

Important: Regional Class Schedule Update!
As the NorCal Regional quickly approaches us, I want you guys to mark your schedules and plan ahead, since we will be CLOSED May 17th - May 21st. Tuesday, May 22nd we'll have a MODIFIED Class Schedule: 8:30am, Noon, 4pm, 5pm, and 6pm (NO 6am class). 

I will be posting daily a workout for you to do at either a local track, park, or beach. My coach, CJ Martin, had me doing weekly beach WODs, so don't worry, I've got plenty in my WOD bank to give you guys. If you choose to take these 5 days off, schedule a massage and get some body work done. There is a ton of benefit to resting and pampering your body, especially since you guys have been hitting it very hard the last few weeks! I know, when I return from Regionals, I'll be doing the same.

The next Elements Program will begin after we return from Regionals. The first day will be Tuesday, May 29th. The program is 4-weeks long, meeting three times a week on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Fridays. We will offer both an AM and PM class time, 7:30am and 7:00pm, respectively. Please RSVP for the Elements Program by emailing info@808crossfit.com with the subject line: AM/PM (choose one) Elements Athlete. Spaces are limited, so please email ASAP!

Yesterday's WOD Board:

No comments:

Post a Comment