Friday, May 11, 2012

“Character is the total of thousands of small daily strivings to live up to the best that is in us.”
-A. G. Trudeau


Above: Can't make it to Regionals to watch 808 in action? Well, T.G.I.F., because you can come cheer/watch the team and Coach Elyse workout, today, at 3:30pm and/or 7:00pm! Get a preview of what is to come next weekend! The more the merrier! The louder the cheering section, the better!

Today's WOD:
Shoulder Press 3-3-3-3-3


AMRAP in 8-minutes, of:
10 Hand Release Push-ups
30 Double-Unders


Buy-out:
50 Toes to Bar for time.

Important: Regional Class Schedule Update!
As the NorCal Regional quickly approaches us, I want you guys to mark your schedules and plan ahead, since we will be CLOSED May 17th - May 21st. I will be posting daily a workout for you to do at either a local track, park, or beach. My coach, CJ Martin, had me doing weekly beach WODs, so don't worry, I've got plenty in my WOD bank to give you guys. If you choose to take these 5 days off, schedule a massage and get some body work done. There is a ton of benefit to resting and pampering your body, especially since you guys have been hitting it very hard the last few weeks! I know, when I return from Regionals, I'll be doing the same.

The next Elements Program will begin after we return from Regionals. The first day will be Tuesday, May 29th. The program is 4-weeks long, meeting three times a week on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Fridays. We will offer both an AM and PM class time, 7:30am and 7:00pm, respectively. Please RSVP for the Elements Program by emailing info@808crossfit.com with the subject line: AM/PM (choose one) Elements Athlete. Spaces are limited, so please email ASAP!

Yesterday's WOD Board:

1 comment:

  1. You guys rock! Represent the 808! Stay healthy and rip through those WODs!

    ReplyDelete