Thursday, November 27, 2014

Beyond Thankful...

Gosh, there is so much to be thankful for this year, I am overwhelmed with the blessings 2014 has brought. I want to take a moment to thank all of you who have made CrossFit 808 the community it is today, from the coaching staff to our beautiful members and awesome visitors from around the world. As I reflect on this day, my heart is so full and much of that is because of all of you. Rich, Josh, Marcus, Jamo, Jay, Showers, Shay, Kyla, and Paige… thank you from the bottom of my heart. You guys are the heart of this gym and have made this journey incredible. Lori, Peedi, and my dad, thank you for all the work you guys put in behind the scenes to make this gym run. You guys do so much and expect very little. Thank you for constantly being so selfless. To the members near and far, thank you for crossing paths with me and CrossFit 808. You have all touched my heart in ways you might never understand. I have learned so much from each of you and will continue to grow because of you. Thank you for letting CrossFit 808 be apart of your life. To everyone else who has supported CrossFit 808 along the way, thank you and I hope you have a wonderful holiday season!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Slow down and enjoy it all.

Much love,
Elyse Umeda

No comments:

Post a Comment