Monday, February 13, 2012

Olympic Lifting Clinic Level 2!

"Each day I live, I want to be
A day to give the best of me
I'm only one, but not alone
My finest day is yet unknown

I broke my heart for every gain
To taste the sweet, I faced the pain
I rise and fall, yet through it all
This much remains

I want one moment in time
When I'm more than I thought I could be
When all of my dreams are a heart beat away
And the answers are all up to me

Give me one moment in time
When I'm racing with destiny
Then in that one moment of time
I will feel, I will feel eternity"
-Rest in Peace, Whitney Houston (lyrics from the song, One Moment in Time)

Above: Snapshot of the Level 2 Oly Clinic that started this past weekend! The participants broke down the Power Snatch as well as learned some awesome Olympic Lifting drills like the Snatch Balance and Snatch Push Press.
Today's WOD:
Skills Set, 3 rounds not for time:
4-6 Wall Climbs
Max L-sit Hold
1-2 Rope Climbs


21-15-9 rep rounds for time, of:
Power Snatch (75/55 lbs.)
Chest to Bar Pull-ups
Regional Styled Box Jumps (24"/20")



The CrossFit 808 ELEMENTS Program:
We are now offering both a morning and evening class time! Next 4-week program begins tomorrow, Valentine's Day! For any NEW or interested athletes, successful completion of the Elements program is required in order to participate in our regular CrossFit classes. The cost of the 4 week program is $155 (cash or check only, please). Elements classes occur on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Fridays at either 7:30am or 7:00pm (PM Class is now FULL). The Elements program re-cycles every 5 to 6 weeks (the next one starts on Tuesday, February 14th). Please reserve your spot in the next Elements program by emailing us at info@808crossfit.com and put in the subject line: AM ELEMENTS ATHLETE.

Don't forget to sign-up for the CrossFit Games Open and compete with your box: CrossFit 808.


Saturday's WOD Board:

No comments:

Post a Comment