Tuesday, December 27, 2011

50-day Paleo Challenge shirts are on the way!

"What I need is someone who will make me do what I can."
-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Above: I know, I know, you've all been waiting so very patiently for the 50-day Paleo Challenge shirt! I appreciate it! Rest assured that I have been working on them long and hard these past few months, and I think we've finally finalized the shirt. This is a sneak peak of what is coming (with some minor adjustments). I hope to have these by the end of the week, but that's really up to the printers. Also, we have 3-new shirt designs coming in, too! Finally! To those who are living out of state, and have pre-paid for shirts, I will send them as soon as we get them.

Today's WOD:
Strength:
15-minutes to build a heavy 1 rep Snatch.


Met-con:
For time:
1000m Run
100 Hand Release Push-ups*
10 Squat Snatch (135/95 lbs.)
*5 points of perfection to a push-up: hands are right outside your shoulders, meaning they form an angle less than 90 degrees; you show light/air under your hands on the release; your toes keep contact with the floor when you lift your hands up for the release; you maintain a hollow body position throughout the push-up (DO NOT dolphin); and you lockout through your elbow and your shoulder on the top of the push-up.

New Year's Eve, December 31st and Monday, January 2nd:
We will be CLOSED on Saturday, December 31st, and we will follow an afternoon holiday schedule on Monday, January 2, 2011 (3, 4, and 5pm).  Please sign-up for a class, so we've got a headcount for Monday, please. You can sign-up on the blog or Facebook! I will add a 6pm class to Monday, if need be!

Yesterday's WOD Board:

No comments:

Post a Comment