Thursday, September 8, 2011

The Hawaii VA Loans Showdown!

"Life is not about discovering our talents; it is about pushing our talents to the limit and discovering our genius."
-Robert Brault

Above: Moani did all her pull-ups in today's WOD without a band! AWESOME job!

Today's WOD:
"Cindy"
AMRAP in 20 minutes:
5 Pull-ups
10 Push-ups
15 Squats
*See May 6, 2011.

Above: Save the date, so you can come cheer on your box-mates as they compete in the individual and team competitions!  The first ever affiliate throwdown in Hawaii.

Yesterday's WOD Board:

1 comment:

  1. Hello, my name is William Bill a Business Contractor' I live in Washington District of Columbia. I was been awarded a contract, but due to my lack of finance i could not meet up according to agreement made, after i try to get a loan! I was reject by many banks and other financial institute that i almost gave up all hope for the contract. I almost called the company to tell them that i won't be taken the contract anymore, only to be saved when i was thinking and searching one night through the internet I saw an advert about a loan company named First City Loan Home whom can give a loan for as low as 5% interest rate with no collateral or credit card needed. I applied for a loan in the company to my greatest surprise the CEO of the company approved my loan of $350,000 which i used to finally finance the contract. I said to myself i need to share this good news to the world so if you need any loan of any type with no collateral or credit card for as low as 5% interest rate I advice you to contact First City Loan Home at their email: firstcityloans5@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete