Saturday, May 28, 2011

Clarification on "Rookie/Newbie"

"Be a tough-minded optimist."
-Norman Vincent Peale

Above:  Adam not only kicked butt on today's WOD, but he also showed us he is much stronger than my walls.  Well, technically the 45 lbs. plate showed my walls no mercy!  Whatever the case, we all had a really good laugh when it happened.  I guess I'll be dry walling this Memorial Day! :)

Today's WOD:
Choose one of the following:
"Isabel"
For time:
30 Squat Snatches (135/95 lbs.)


"Grace"
For time:
30 Squat Clean and Jerks (135/95 lbs.)


"Isa-Grace"
For time:
30 Squat Snatches (135/95 lbs.)
30 Power Clean and Jerks (135/95 lbs.)

Clarification about Memorial Day and the rest of the week:
I have been confusing the heck out of people with my last post about "rookie/newbie" CrossFitters.  If you are already a member at our gym, even if you've only been with us for a few weeks, you are welcome to attend classes while the coaches are away as well as Memorial Day.  My post was an announcement to those who are thinking about trying CrossFit 808 for the first time--we will reopen our doors to those first timers on June 7th!

Yesterday's WOD Board:

No comments:

Post a Comment