Friday, November 18, 2011

Military Throwdown tomorrow at CrossFit Oahu!

“One of the things I learned the hard way was that it doesn't pay to get discouraged. Keeping busy and making optimism a way of life can restore your faith in yourself." 
-Lucille Ball



Today's WOD:
Strength:
Mid-thigh Clean 1-1-1-1-1-1-1


Met-con:
5 rounds for time:
7 Squat Cleans (155/105 lbs.)
14 KB Swings (53/35 lbs.)
See October 15, 2011.
Paleo Challenge Retest WOD #3


Day 47 of the 50-day Paleo Challenge: 
I still need before, middle, and after Paleo Challenge pictures! Thank you to those who have already sent me theirs! Your changes have been so remarkable! You can email me your before/middle/after photos (elyse@808crossfit.com) or you can bring in hard copies. I also want you to answer this question: How has CrossFit 808 made a difference in my life? 3, 2, 1... GO!

THANKSGIVING HOLIDAY SCHEDULE: We will be CLOSED on THANKSGIVING (Thursday, November 24th) and BLACK FRIDAY (Friday, November 25th). We will re-open on Saturday with our normal class schedule: 9am and 10am.

Yesterday's WOD Board:

No comments:

Post a Comment