Friday, November 25, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

"Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow."
-Melody Beattie

Above: Our humble beginnings. Back in February 2011.
This year I have much to be thankful for. There is not a day that goes by that I don't stop at some point to think about how awesome life is, even in your worst hour. I never thought a fitness movement would change my life immeasurably. But, I am so very thankful it has.

I would just like to wish everyone a happy Thanksgiving, and especially to all the CrossFit 808 athletes that have blessed my box. Wherever you are, whoever you are with, enjoy today and be thankful for everything you have. I know I am thankful for every single person that has made CF808 an awesome home away from home. It a special place because of you.

And, special thank yous go out to my wonderful coaching staff, Josh, John, Cheyne, Mike, Joe, and Kyla, you guys are the heart of the box. Thank you for all that you do. I can never say that enough.

THANKSGIVING HOLIDAY SCHEDULE: We will be CLOSED on THANKSGIVING (Thursday, November 24th) and BLACK FRIDAY (Friday, November 25th). We will re-open on Saturday with our normal class schedule: 9am and 10am.

No comments:

Post a Comment