Thursday, November 17, 2011

Knees out!

"The surest way not to fail is to determine to succeed."
-Richard Brinsley Sheridan

Above: I love this! Can you see the reminder that Kiana wrote herself on her white board during yesterday's WOD? "Knees out!" for her Wall Balls! Smart girl! 

Today's WOD:
Strength:
Deadlifts 3-3-3-3-3


Met-con:
"Diane"
21-15-9 rep rounds for time:
Deadlifts (225/155 lbs.)
Handstand Push-ups
See October 10, 2011.
Paleo Challenge retest WOD #2

Day 46 of the 50-day Paleo Challenge: 4 days left in the Paleo Challenge!
I still need before, middle, and after Paleo Challenge pictures! Thank you to those who have already sent me theirs! Your changes have been so remarkable! You can email me your before/middle/after photos (elyse@808crossfit.com) or you can bring in hard copies. I also want you to answer this question: How has CrossFit 808 made a difference in my life? 3, 2, 1... GO!

THANKSGIVING HOLIDAY SCHEDULE: We will be CLOSED on THANKSGIVING (Thursday, November 24th) and BLACK FRIDAY (Friday, November 25th). We will re-open on Saturday with our normal class schedule: 9am and 10am.

Yesterday's WOD Board:

1 comment:

  1. My meals:

    Breakfast: My Laing, coffee

    Lunch: had to work through lunch, no meal or WOD

    Dinner: Coach Elyse burgers over bed of lettuce

    Fish oil x 5 after each meal

    ReplyDelete