Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Kurt's Transformation!

“A man too busy to take care of his health is like a mechanic too busy to take care of his tools.”
-Spanish Proverb

Above: Before Kurt's 50-days of Paleo!
Above: Kurt after his 50-days of Paleo! Kurt didn't have much to lose in terms of pounds, but he definitely needed the cleansing. Even in his smaller frame, we watched Kurt go through the Paleo transformation. Not only did he lose the "double-chin" but he also lost his "beer belly". I am very proud of him, especially because I knew his resistance initially.  I'm sure he'll tell you that it was all on his wife, Sharnell, and her awesome cooking.  So, thank you Sharnell, for making your husband fitter and better at life--we all love his new youthful look!

Today's WOD:
"Eva"
5 rounds for time:
800m Run
30 KB Swings (70/53 lbs.)
30 Pull-ups

CONGRATULATIONS to all those who completed the 50-day Paleo Challenge!
I still need before, middle, and after Paleo Challenge pictures! Thank you to those who have already sent me theirs! Your changes have been so remarkable! You can email me your before/middle/after photos (elyse@808crossfit.com) or you can bring in hard copies. I also want you to answer this question: How has CrossFit 808 made a difference in my life? 3, 2, 1... GO!

THANKSGIVING HOLIDAY SCHEDULE: We will be CLOSED on THANKSGIVING (Thursday, November 24th) and BLACK FRIDAY (Friday, November 25th). We will re-open on Saturday with our normal class schedule: 9am and 10am.

Yesterday's WOD Board:

1 comment: