Monday, December 24, 2012

12 days of Christmas!

“Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.”
-Robert Brault

Above: Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you all have a very blessed holiday.
Today's WOD:
"12 Days of Christmas - CrossFit Invictus Style"
For time (perform the movements to the tune of “12 Days of Christmas”):
1 – 200 Meter Run
2 – Power Cleans (135/95 lbs.)
3 – Ring Dips
4 – Dumbbell Ground to Overhead (45/30 lbs.)
5 – Burpees
6 – Toes to Bar
7 – Hand Release Push-ups
8 – Regional Style Box Jumps (24"/20")
9 – Kettlebell Swings (70/53 lbs.)
10 – Pull-ups
11 – Front Squats (135/95 lbs.)
12 – Shoulder to Overhead (135/95 lbs.)

On the first day of Christmas, my CrossFit coach gave to me: 1-100m Run.
On the second day of Christmas, my CrossFit coach gave to me: 2-Power Cleans, 1-100m Run.
On the third day of Christmas, my CrossFit coach gave to me: 3-Ring Dips, 2-Power Cleans, 1-100m Run.
On the fourth day of Christmas, my CrossFit coach gave to me: 4-DB GTO, 3-Ring Dips, 2-Power Cleans, 1-100m Run.
On the fifth day of Christmas, my CrossFit coach gave to me: 5-Burpees, 4-DB GTO, 3-Ring Dips, 2-Power Cleans, 1-100m Run.


****Upcoming Scheduling Reminders - For number purposes, please let us know which class you'll attend on Facebook page or blog. Thanks!****
Christmas Eve, Monday, December 24th: 8:30am, 10:00am and Noon
Christmas Day, Tuesday, December 25th: CLOSED!

8:30am: Danny, Ken, Charlie, Adam, Jesse, Bob K., Charlotte, Joy K., Tiffany, Lori, Shyla, Alicia, Marsha, and Peedi (14)
10:00am: Nate Silva, Vic, Ryan Scott, Steve O., Steve R., Sydney, Sarah, Jade, Ingrid, Moani, Debbie, Shanelle, Jennifer, Christine, Kristi, and Pup (16)
Noon: Mia, Jackie, Nicole, Brie, Joanna, Chelli, Iris, Andrea, Sokheng, J. Mata, Bush, Matt, Nate B., Jason, and Mana (15)

Saturday's WOD Board:


2 comments:

  1. This was a really great contest and hopefully I can attend the next one. It was alot of fun and I really enjoyed myself..
    http://www.miraclepianist.com/12-days-of-christmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. I felt very happy while reading this site. This was really very informative site for me. I really liked it. This was really a cordial post. Thanks a lot!.
    miraclepianist youtube to mp3 converter

    ReplyDelete