Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

Enjoy your day with friends, family, and loved ones. Reflect on all that you are grateful for and send your appreciation for those who have made a difference in your life.

I know I have so much to be thankful for this Thanksgiving 2013, and it is nice to have a day to remember that. Big shout out to the CrossFit 808 staff: Coach John, Coach Josh, Coach Rich, Coach Marcus, Coach Kyla, and Coach Cheyne. You guys are the core of CrossFit 808 and all of your coaching experience make this gym flourish. CrossFit 808 would not be as great without you. Also, big thanks to my dad, Ty, for all the roles he plays at the gym from janitor to business manager. He does it in the background and never asks for anything in return. Thank you! Finally, to all the CrossFit 808 athletes out there, both near and far, I hope you have a wonderful day filled with friends, family, and food. You guys make my job the best job in the world. I love how much you all make me smile from ear to ear when you arrive at the gym. I strive to be better because of you all. I hope to keep you guys healthy and fit for many more years to come!

Happy Thanksgiving!
-Coach Elyse

No comments:

Post a Comment