Monday, April 1, 2013

The Champ, Mary Schwing, featured on the Games site!

“My goal was to just do the best I could,” Mary says. “I surprised myself when I found myself on the first-place podium. I continue to be humbled by the warmth and the supportive energy of the CrossFit community.” 
-Mary Schwing on her experience at the 2012 CrossFit Games

Above: Mary Schwing pushes the ROGUE dogsled to victory in the final workout for the Master's at the 2012 CrossFit Games (Photo courtesy of CrossFit Games). Mary is currently 4th in the world for her division in the Open and will no doubt be standing on the podium come July! More to come during tomorrow's blog on her article on the CrossFit Games website.
Today's WOD:
A. Three sets, not for time, of:
Kipping Handstand Push-Ups x 5-15 reps
(Adjust the reps based on your ability and add a deficit if you’re proficient with kipping HSPUs and this rep range is easy.)
Chest to Bar Pull-ups x 10 reps

B. Take 20 minutes to build to today’s heavy Snatch.

C. For time:
10 Overhead Squats (115/75 lb)
30 Double-Unders
20 Overhead Squats (115/75 lb)
30 Double-Unders
30 Overhead Squats (115/75 lb)
30 Double-Unders

Saturday's WOD Board:

No comments:

Post a Comment