Saturday, November 19, 2011

HVL Military Throwdown today!

"What counts in sports is not the victory, but the magnificence of the struggle."
-Joe Paterno

Above: Go to the Military Throwdown... happening right now!

Today's WOD:
"Michael"
3 rounds for time:
800m Run
50 Back Extensions
50 Sit-ups
See September 6, 2011.

Day 48 of the 50-day Paleo Challenge: The PC shirts are being printed!
Only a few more days to go in the Paleo Challenge. What's your first cheat meal going to be? I finally finalized the design for our PC shirts/tanks, and they will be printed ASAP.


Yesterday's WOD Board:

3 comments:

  1. My meals today:

    Breakfast: Coffee, banana

    Post WOD: shake and Lara bar (coconut cream pie)

    Lunch: the last of my Laing

    Dinner: pork chops and watercress

    Fish oil x 4 after each meal

    My first cheat meal will be Sushi! I plan to continue the Paleo Lifestyle having a cheat meal only on Sat and/or Sun. Anyone want to join me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. pizza pizza pizza :)))
    and that's an awesome shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your T-shirt looks AWESOME!!!! Would like to get my hands on one!

    Also very happy to have Brie at our box these few days! :D

    *Crossfit Malaysia

    ReplyDelete