Scheduling Reminder: On Tuesday, October 31st, Halloween Day, we will be closing early, so people can go trick-o-treating with their families - NO 7:00pm CLASS!
A. Every minute on the minute for 12-minutes (3 Waves):
Minute 1 – 3 Reps @ 74% of 1-RM Snatch
Minute 2 – 2 Reps @ 79%
Minute 3 – 1 Rep @ 84%
Minute 4 – Rest
B. Every 2-minutes for 12-minutes (6 sets):
Set 1 - 5 Reps @ 80% of 1-RM Back Squat
Set 2 - 3 Reps @ 84%
Set 3 - 1 Rep @ 88%
Set 4 - 5 Reps @ 80%
Set 5 - 3 Reps @ 84%
Set 6 - 1 Rep @ 88%
C. 21-15-9 rep rounds for time, of:
Power Snatch (95/65 lbs)
Time cap: 10-minutes
- Plumbing Update: Great news! We will be installing new pressurized toilets on Tuesday, October 31st from noon to about 2:00pm. We hope this will help with the clogging in our plumbing line. We will still have class, but the women's side bathrooms will be CLOSED. Showers and men's side toilet should still be operating.
- Thanksgiving Throwdown Sign-up Sheet is posted on the whiteboard at the gym! This annual in-house partner competition will be on Saturday, November 25th from about 8:00-4:00pm. The cost is just $40 per team and we have SCALED, MASTERS (50+) and RX divisions! Please email either Coach Josh (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Coach Elyse (email@example.com) if you need help finding a partner.
- Aloha Friday is 808 Spirit Day: this week's theme is wear black and blue!
- Saturday, November 4th at 7:30am, Coach Josh's Better Food and Better Health lecture will be focussed on Implementing Better Food/Meal Choices. FREE for all members! Do not miss out on all the awesome information.
- Also on Saturday, November 4th, we have a bunch of members competing at the Shakas and Snatches LIFT OFF at CrossFit West Oahu! Come on down and support them! Majority of the action will take place between 10:00am and 4:00pm. We will post more heat times later this week!
- Next week Saturday, November 11th is BRING A FRIEND to class day! If you have a friend or family member who has been wanting to try CrossFit out, now is there chance! Sign-up sheet will be posted on the whiteboard.