Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Day 30 of the 50 day Paleo Challenge!


"Excellence is never an accident; it is the result of high intention, sincere effort, intelligent direction, skillful execution and the vision to see obstacles as opportunities."
-Anonymous

Above: Linzy's meal of enchilada chicken (this turned out so good and really easy) from paleomg.com! Yum!
Today's WOD:
A. 20-minutes to establish a 1 RM Jerk.

B. For time:
50 C2B Pull-ups
50 Push-ups
50 Clean and Jerks (95/65)

50-day Paleo Challengers: Wanting to put on weight, but seem to be losing?
Lately, I've been asked a few too many times about how to stop too much weight-loss for those trying to put on good weight. My best answer: EAT, then EAT MORE. Bottom line is if the CALORIES IN are less than the CALORIES OUT, you are going to lose weight. So, intake more calories CONSISTENTLY, not just one day out of the week, but a little more food at every meal. Or, eat more meals in the day. I know for a fact, I eat more than a few of you who have asked me about gaining weight. I weigh 125 lbs. and am 5'3"... I should not be eating more than you, if you want to be 185 lbs. of lean muscle! This being said, if you think you are eating enough and are still losing pounds, then log everything you eat for one week and give me your log. I will look it over and make suggestions. Giving up on the Paleo Diet is not an option in your circumstance, we just need to make adjustments. 

Yesterday's WOD Board:

No comments:

Post a Comment