Monday, December 19, 2011

Age is just a number!

"If we would have anything of benefit, we must earn it, and earning it become shrewd, inventive, ingenious, active, enterprising."
-Henry Ward Beecher

Above: When someone tells me that they are "too old" to CrossFit, I tell them about this awesome 71-year old, Dr. Bob.  He not only motivates me through his determination, but makes me want to be as fit as him when I turn 71! So, tell me... what's your excuse, now?

Today's WOD:
Skills Set:
3 rounds not for time:
Heavy KB Swings x 6-10
Double-Unders x 30-50
Toes to Bar x 6-10


Met-con:
5 rounds for time, of:
20 Pull-ups
30 KB Swings (53/35 lbs.)
40 Double-Unders
*30-minute cap.

Our Christmas Holiday Schedule:
We will be CLOSED on Christmas Eve, Saturday, December 24th, this also means NO Intro Class, so plan your week accordingly.  Also, we will have the following Holiday Schedule on Monday, December 26th: 4pm, 5pm, and 6pm only. Please, RSVP below or on Facebook for a class time.


Updated CLASS SCHEDULE: Not changes to Keiki Class and Free Intro Class!

Saturday's WOD Board:

1 comment: