A. 2 sets not for time of:
Banded Face Pulls x 20 reps
Rest 60 seconds
Shoulder Opener Stretch x 60 seconds (each side)
Rest as needed
B. Every 2-minutes for 14-minutes (7 sets):
Hang Squat Snatch + Snatch
Drop between repetitions. Building in weight.
C. Ascending Ladder for 7 Minutes:
3 Thrusters (95/65)
3 Burpees over the Bar
6 Thrusters (95/65)
6 Burpees over the Bar
9 Thrusters (95/65)
9 Burpees over the Bar
12 Thrusters (95/65)
12 Burpees over the Bar
...so on so forth until time expires.
PLEASE DO NOT DROP BARS FROM OVERHEAD.
- FRIDAY, November 10th we will be observing VETERAN'S DAY with a modified schedule - 7:00am, 8:30am and 10:00am classes ONLY! PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARE SIGNED UP ON MINDBODY AS CLASS SIZE IS LIMITED. If your Mindbody is not working, please let Coach Elyse know ASAP (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- FRIDAY: 808 Spirit Day! Wear your favorite 808 shirt to class!
- Saturday, November 11th is BRING A FRIEND to the 10:00am class day! If you have a friend or family member who has been wanting to try CrossFit out, now is there chance! The 10:00am class will be open for members and their friend! Sign-up sheet will be posted on the whiteboard on Monday.
- Thanksgiving Throwdown Sign-up Sheet is posted on the whiteboard at the gym! This annual in-house partner competition will be on Saturday, November 25th from about 8:00-4:00pm. The cost is just $40 per team and we have SCALED, MASTERS (50+) and RX divisions! Please email either Coach Josh (email@example.com) or Coach Elyse (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you need help finding a partner.
- Saturday, December 2nd from 10:00-2:00pm we will be running an in-house Mock Oly Meet in conjunction with the CrossFit LIFT OFF! You do not need to do the Lift-Off in order to participate in the Oly Meet. However, for those that are registered for the Lift-Off, we will run the met-con on Sunday morning (similar to how we run Second Chance Sundays during the Open). Sign-up sheet is posted at the gym on the whiteboard.