Saturday, May 5, 2012

Congratulations to all of our Masters Competitors!

“If you can't do anything about it, laugh like hell.”
-David Cook


Above: Proud does not begin to describe the feeling I have for our 5 mixed pair teams that represented us this weekend at the Masters Competition (Tim Ige/Rome - 1st place, Ken/Janet - 3rd place, Bob Egbert/Ingrid, Mark/Peedi, and Dennis/Marsha). I am also so thankful for all the support from our box. Thank you guys for coming out and cheering on your elders, I mean, boxmates! ;) I speak for them, when I say their experience would not have been so awesome if you all weren't there hooting and hollering. Congratulations to Tim Ige (from CrossFit Waipio) and Rome Stein for winning the event! Also, a big mahalo to the Hardass Fitness crew for putting on such an awesome event and welcoming us into their box.

Today's WOD:
Power Snatch 3-3-3-3-3


For time:
1000m Row
800m Run
50 Burpees

Yesterday's WOD Board:

No comments:

Post a Comment