Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Coach Josh's Oly Clinic (L1) is back!

"The task of the excellent teacher is to stimulate 'apparently ordinary' people to unusual effort. The tough problem is not in identifying winners: it is in making winners out of ordinary people."
-K. Patricia Cross

Above: So, I know you're all wondering, "What is Coach Elyse going to do now? Who will replace Jeff King because of his deployment?" Well, to answer your question and put your minds to rest, I will be replacing Rome on the team and Seth will be filling in for Jeff. This decision was the teams and only the teams. To be honest, the fact that they'd want me to be a part of the action is very humbling and I am beyond happy for the opportunity. I can't speak for Seth, but I have a feeling he feels the exact same way. So, from here on out it your team will at the Games will be represented by Coach Josh, Coach Joe, Coach Mike, Seth, Brandy, Coach Kyla, Katrina, and me. If you have a problem with that? We don't care, because we're all putting the team first. One for all, and all for one!
Today's WOD:
15-minutes to build a 1-RM Clean.


3 rounds for time, of:
50 Double-Unders
40 Sit-ups
30 Med-ball Cleans (20/14 lbs.)
20 Pull-ups
10 Handstand Push-ups

Yesterday's WOD Board:
Will be posted soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment