Friday, January 27, 2012

Local product spotlight: HONEY

“Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try.”
-Unknown

Above: Local (Waimanalo/Waianu) honey, farmed by Charlie Reppun, who is not only one of my Punahou classmate's father, but also a good friend of Joy Kinzie. A jar of this honey was given to me as a gift, and now I will not buy any other brand. I am spotlighting this jar of honey, because it is the best of the best: organic, unfiltered, unheated, and LOCAL. If you would like to purchase a quart size jar ($12), just let me know. I plan on putting an order in early next week!

Today's WOD:
3-position Snatch


5 sets, each for time:
400m Run
Rest 90 seconds

Yesterday's WOD Board:

2 comments:

  1. I would like to order a jar of Honey please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. please add me for 1 jar of honey too...my husband wants to use it to make beer.

    ReplyDelete