Thursday, January 19, 2012

50-day Paleo Challenge Shirts have arrived!


‎"The most common commodity in this country is unrealized potential."
-Calvin Coolidge

Above: Paleo Challenge shirts have finally arrived! Thank you all for being so patient.  Our other 3 shirt designs are also ready for purchase, today! I am so pumped, they all turned out amazing. See you at the box!
Today's WOD:
Strength:
20-minutes to find a heavy Jerk (Push or Split).


Metabolic Conditioning:
.com WOD:
5 rounds for time:
12 Wall Balls (20/14 lbs.)
12 Toes to Bar
*12-minute cap (ideally you finish this WOD sub-10).

HYDRATION: Are you drinking enough water?
Are your joints constantly achy? Or on certain days are your joints achy? Either way, this could be a sign of dehydration. Ideally you should be drinking about half your bodyweight in ounces of water. For  example, I am about 120 lbs., so I need at the very least about 60 ounces of water everyday! Now, this does not take into account the fact that I'm also on the Paleo Diet. Since my salt intake is very low, I need to make sure I have enough electrolytes in my body to absorb all the water I drink. Yes, that's right... don't assume just because your pee is clear, your body is absorbing the water you drink. Good rule of thumb if you are ACTIVE and Paleo, add a little salt to your diet and/or drink a box of coconut water a day. Costco has brought back my favorite boxes of coconut water: VitaCoco! So, don't just read my blog and brush this HELPFUL tip off. Take better care of your body and be more conscious of your HYDRATION, don't wait till your joints are crunching and sore!

Yesterday's WOD Board:

No comments:

Post a Comment