Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Pre-CrossFit Games BBQ at the box!

"It's hard to beat a person who never gives up."
-Babe Ruth

Above: Teamwork to put the plates on LJ's back!
Above: Teamwork to make sure the plates stay on his back during the push-up! Great work today!

Today's WOD:
Strength:
Weighted Push-up 1-1-1-1-1-1-1


Met-con:
5 rounds for time:
20 Good Mornings (45/35 lbs.)
25 Sit-ups

Pre-CF Games BBQ at the box on Saturday, July 23rd at 6PM!
Coach John, Katrina and the Ballenger's asked me the other night if they could do a send off BBQ to wish me luck for the Games.  I was honored, so of course I said, "Yes!"  The only exception is that its a PALEO-only POTLUCK, because I am still strict Paleo to prepare for the competition.  So, 6PM at the gym and we'll stay as late as you want.  The sign-up sheet for food is on the check-in counter.  We will have a grill for the meats and veggies you'd like to cook.  Please, bring your own beverages/coolers (yes, alcoholic beverages are allowed, its the only non-Paleo thing that will be allowed through the gym doors).  I hope you all can make it... I leave Monday night, so it would be great to see everyone before the Games!  This is also a great way to meet the rest of the athletes at the gym.

Yesterday's WOD Board:

No comments:

Post a Comment