A. Every 2-minutes for 10-minutes (5 sets):
55% x 5 reps, 65% x 5 reps, 75%x 5, 85%x 3, 95%x 1+ reps
B. 3 rounds for time of:
Run 800 meters
15 Deadlifts (275/185 lbs)
15 Strict Handstand Push-ups
Time cap: 26-minutes
- Our Group Elements is back! Classes will meet every Tuesday and Thursday from 9:30-10:30am starting on January 30th and ending on February 22nd. The cost is $150 per person and the class is limited to just 10 athletes, so register today by emailing email@example.com.
- Sunday Barbell Club with Coach Josh is back!
- This is your opportunity to enhance your strength, skill, and knowledge of the Olympic Lifts through a ton of technical drills and accessory work. During each Sunday session, athletes will come in during the open hours and choose their program for the day (Beginner or Competition) based on their needs and goals.
- The Barbell Club will take place on Sundays between 9:00am to noon for a total of 8 sessions starting January 28th (with a break during March for the Open/Second Chance Sundays).
- January 28th, February 4th, February 11th, February 18th, April 8th, April 22nd, May 6th and May 20th.
- Barbell Club pricing is based on your monthly membership. Please bring dues to the first session. Please make all checks payable to Joshua Akiona. There is a 50% discount for any additional family member.
- Unlimited members: $60
- 3x/week members: $100
- 2x/week members: $120
- If you are interested in attending Barbell Club or want more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the SUBJECT LINE: BBC 2018.